07 April 2009

Look out - 2 posts in one day!

The first order of business should probably be for me to tell you about all of the spectacular bands I work with since this is supposedly my centralized place of business. Well since you asked, here goes:

Black Eyes & Neckties (Bellingham, WA) - www.blackeyesandneckties.com AND www.myspace.com/blackeyesandneckties

Boy Eats Drum Machine (Portland, OR) - www.boyeatsdrummachine.com AND www.myspace.com/boyeatsdrummachine

Feral Children (Seattle, WA) - www.myspace.com/feralchildrenseattle

Prize Country (Portland, OR) - www.myspace.com/prizecountry [regional only]

At some point each will receive individual posts about their goings-on and whatnot, but give me a break....I just started this 10 minutes ago. For now, click on those links and sit back and enjoy the jams.

No comments:

Post a Comment