07 April 2009

Black Eyes & Neckties to tour the UK

I feel like I'm in a new relationship.....I'm all giddy about this blog and posting various news items. It's like I'm prematurely ejaculating in front of all of you.

Anyway, this is important news and I deemed it so important it could not wait until tomorrow. Black Eyes & Neckties are the first of my bands to schlep it overseas for a tour and so they deserve some props. They recently signed with the William Morris Agency over there (yes....the WMA.....they are big time hustlers over there) and will do their first tour next month. I have been lucky enough to talk them into letting me join them. Suckers.....I mean, um, lovers. Here are the dates so far:

May 15 Barfly, London - with Titus Andronicus
May 16 Kasbah, Coventry

May 17 off

May 18 Rainbow, Birmingham

May 19 Academy 2, Oxford

May 20 Barfly, Liverpool

May 21 Academy 2, Newcastle

May 22 Off

May 23 Dot to Dot tbc

May 24 Dot to Dot tbc

May 25 Off

May 26 Glasgow tbc

May 27 The Doghouse, Dundee

May 28 Sneaky Pete's, Edinburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment