09 May 2011

Starbird love

It is rare that I post anything about me or my booking agency. Mostly because I don't like to toot my own horn but I also like to focus on my bands. But this deserves a post because Nik wrote some pretty kind words here and I need to share.

An excerpt:

"Having spent time in both Bellingham and Seattle before moving to Portland, Carly has built many strong relationships around the NW as well as a very favorable reputation as an honest and reliable booking agent; someone you want to work with. I am very pleased to have met Carly in 2010. In my opinion she is the single most important catalyst and lifeline between the Seattle and Portland heavy music communities at this time, and I'm happy to call her a friend as well as a confidant in my own show booking endeavours."

The rest of the article is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment