18 November 2010

I'm baaaaaack

It's been awhile since I've updated this thing. My apologies. I am just now realizing that in lieu of a "real" website, I should really take advantage of this since MySpace is going the way of the dinosaur and Facebook isn't really conducive to listing tour dates and whatnot.

My aim is to post tour dates, announcements, awesome press.....really, anything to do with the radtastic bands I work with.

To bring you up to speed, here is a little taste of what everyone is up to:

Black Math Horseman - writing a new album; playing Roadburn and touring Europe in April

Dog Shredder - releasing vinyl early next year; West coast tour in Spring

Fight Amp - I haven't technically announced that I'm working with them so wait for that

Grayceon - signed to Profound Lore; new album out in Spring; playing SXSW

Giant Squid - working on EP; more shows in April and beyond

Lesbian - just released their new album Stratospheria Cubensis on Important Records; SXSW as well as East coast tour in the Spring

Via Vengeance - releasing new album next year

No comments:

Post a Comment